So cute. But who's that third kid??Ha, ha.
They both look so cute - I especially love Cammie's face!
Isn't that so fun? We get such a kick out of ours - our kids watch it over and over again!
Um...we've watched three times tonight..cause it makes us happy S & J
That is the funniest thing I've seen in quite awhile - they are too cute!!! Dawson wanted to watch it over and over. Love you gauys.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute. But who's that third kid??
Ha, ha.
They both look so cute - I especially love Cammie's face!
Isn't that so fun? We get such a kick out of ours - our kids watch it over and over again!
Um...we've watched three times tonight..cause it makes us happy
S & J
That is the funniest thing I've seen in quite awhile - they are too cute!!! Dawson wanted to watch it over and over. Love you gauys.
Post a Comment