I love this section on Rick and Cheryl's blog. I hope I can get mine to link correctly in the Notable Quotables on the sidebar so that I can update it when the kids say cute things -- all the time!
01/04/10
Cami: Ocean Water doesn't even taste like oceans.
12/20/10
Cami: Pirate Booty doesn't even taste like booty.
12/03/10
Cal: My march enemy is Phineas. He is such a nemesis.
08/08/10
Cami: If a bad guy somes to our house we have to kick him. I hope its not dad.
08/09/10
Cami: Princesses clean up after themselves you know.
12/21/09
Cal: Why do we have to kiss under the velcro?
12/20/09
Cal: They didn't start building houses until 1999.
9/5/09
Kailan: Let's say arm in Chinese.
Cammie: Okay, arm in Chinese.
8/30/09
Cammie: Nake-nake (=naked)
Everyday
Cal: Boo-doggie.
8/25/09
Cal: You're right Mom, I do look cute. Maybe the girls at school will think so. Maybe the big girls.
4/16/09
Cal: Mom, normal people don't do that.
4/15 /09
Cal: I was dreaming of pancakes.
4/8/09
Cammie: Hit that girls! (while playing the triangle)
Everyday (while running in a circle on the driveway)
Cammie: It's a beautiful day!
3/11 /09
Cal: Ketchup is not food but it has fiber in it.
2/24/09
Cammie: That (pointing to a vacuum at the gas station) looks like R2D2.
2/16/09
Cal: I don't dream in chocolate.
2/11/09
Cal: We are 5 now Elizabeth. We are not kids anymore but we're still short.
2/11/09
Cal: Put "friends" on the boys valentines and hearts on the girls because I love them.
12/22/08
Cal: Ricola!!!!!!!!!!
12/22/08
Cammie: Mama mia, I lika pepperoni pizza.
12/20/08
Cammie: Okey dokey artichokey.
10/08
Cal: I love you more than meets the eye.
10/08
Cal: I'm playing a game on my blog.
10/08
Cal: Bad guys throw pie in our faces and kick us with their feet.
10/08
Cal: Send it back. It's a scary ghost.
10/08
Cal: I was just trying to be a jedi.
Mom: Jedi's need to listen to their mommies.
Cal: No they don't, only little jedis do.
10/08
Cal: It's Franklin-stein.
10/08
Cal: That's why I just looooooove girls.
9/08
Cal: Your the heaviest mom in the universe.
9/08
Cammie: Good night carrots.
9/08
Cammie: I want snow day!
9/08
Cammie: Ping-pink (=picnic).
9/08
Cammie: I love it!!! (after looking at our garage full of yard sale merchandise)
9/9/08
Cammie: I eat sunshines! (raisins)
9/8/08
Cal: You scared me, like pepperoni pizza.
9/2/08
Dad: Cal, who do you think will win, Barack Obama or John McCain?
Cal: Umm, I think Michael Phelps.
9/1/08
Cal: I am on a mission to change blah, blah, blah. I'm Barack Obama and I approved this message.
8/7/08
Cal: Thanks mom! You're the best mom I never had.
8/7/08
Cal: Those jets have to practice so they can go to the baseball game.
8/7/08
Cammie: My teeth, yellow.
K: No. Your teeth are white.
Cammie: No, mama. My teeth yellow with pink.
8/1/08
Cal: Mom, you need a Buxton organizer (after I couldn't find my keys, the infomercials come on during cartoons).
7/31/08
Cammie: I baby, right mama?
7/7/08
Cal: Whoa! It's really wet in here. (at swim lessons in the pool)
6/19/08
Grandfather: I love you!
Cammie: I know!
6/11/08
Cal: Smells great in here. (in bathrooms at Target, JoAnns, etc. the last few weeks)
6/9/08
Cal: You know who I am? I'm your worst nightmare. I'm Batman.
6/08
Cal: Mom, do you want ribs for breakfast, because I'll make them for you. Takes a lot of generator though.
5/21/08
Cammie: I girl!
5/08
Cal: No, sister. You're not a jedi yet.
Cal: What do you need for a jacket so funder can't get on you, Mom?
Cal: Sister is going outside. She is gonna get funder in her.
No comments:
Post a Comment