Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One week and holding . . .

Flashback to Cammie's 2 year checkup, pediatrician says, "She'll be potty-trained by 2 and 1/2. I guarantee it." I say, "We'll see about that" & I think, that was a pretty dumb thing to say. Months go by & nothing. Suddenly about one week shy of her half birthday . . .

~many pairs of Elmo, Curious George, and Dora (thanks Grandma and Papa!) panties

~half a million trips to the potty

~1 bribery Littlest Pet Shop toy

~8 diaper-free days & only 2 small accidents



2 comments:

Kristy Graff said...

yay! that's so good!
i'm missing everyone too like crazy! call me is you get too bored!

. said...

Awesome! That milestone is one of the best. Although, if your kids are like mine (tiny and can't do the toilet or pants thing alone), now you just have to go to the bathroom with them 12 times a day instead of changing 4 diapers. Hmmm. . .is it a good trade off? I guess it is cheaper.