When did my little angel go all goth? Out of all colors she picks black and immediately its lipstick. Can we lock her in her room now for the next 16 or so years? Sorry for the out-of-focus pics but these were too funny to not share.
I absolutely LOVE your new picture at the head of your blog. The kids look so adorable and natural. Good job! I love your blog. When's the next vacation together???
Papa and I love to look at all of your pictures. Congrats to Callahan for saving 20dollars. Great bike. Cammie's black should go with her yellow and pink teeth. G. Linda
3 comments:
I absolutely LOVE your new picture at the head of your blog. The kids look so adorable and natural. Good job! I love your blog. When's the next vacation together???
That's funny! Watch out for that one!
She looks like Callahan in the first picture.
Papa and I love to look at all of your pictures.
Congrats to Callahan for saving 20dollars. Great bike.
Cammie's black should go with her yellow and pink teeth. G. Linda
Post a Comment