I knew it was looming so Wednesday I got the kids out for pics. Here are a few along with a peach tree blossom and my favorite part of the yard (even if it is for only a couple of weeks), my red tulip beds.
Here is what happened Thursday (May 1st). Ya gotta love spring in Colorado. So long tulips, see you next year.
"Spring time in the Rockies"...nothing like snow in May! Actually, after living in Omaha I will take the Colorado weather ANYDAY. Your tulips were beautiful, not to mention the darling models!!! See you guys soon, have a safe trip.
2 comments:
Oh I love your tulips! I just love flowers period-they make me happy! I know what you're saying about the weather in Colorado :(
"Spring time in the Rockies"...nothing like snow in May! Actually, after living in Omaha I will take the Colorado weather ANYDAY. Your tulips were beautiful, not to mention the darling models!!! See you guys soon, have a safe trip.
Post a Comment