Here are some of the fun things we did and new things our kids did in April that I haven't blogged about yet.
Cammie Loves Ketchup,
she always has. "Ketchup" was one of her first 10 words. This month she finally learned a use for pacifiers. I included the picture of what she was supposed to be eating just to show that I don't just give her ketchup in a bowl, eventhough she would LOVE it!



Warmer Days
We had a few warmer days in April, a few snowy ones too. The kids love our deck that was finished last fall. We have our slide on it. Cammie has learned to push Cal down this year. Also, check out the second pic of Cammie. It was taken by Cal. He is getting pretty good! Check out the watermark I made for him. I am sure you'll see more of his work in the future.
Cammie's Computer
Cammie has learned to "play" on the computer. She loves her Elmo games on the internet.

My Favorite Model
Callahan is getting so great at posing for my little photography dream. He almost never even needs a bribe. He is too funny. Sorry if you have already seen these, I posted them on the Kel's Creations blog but not here yet.


Utah Trip
We went to UT for a few days. Thanks Jon and Deb for letting us stay with you guys! Cam ran the SLC 1/2 marathon and I did my first 5 K in my adult/running life. I actually had a fun and made great time (for me) on my miles. Not sure why I look the tiredest in this pic since everyone else ran the 1/2. The kids got to hang out a lot with their cousins and we even went to Temple Square to see the beautiful spring flowers.
Viva Las Vegas
Cam and I took a much needed weekend trip to Vegas with friends the Green's and Whitehead's. The guys golfed. The girls shopped and relaxed by the pool. I think I ate my weight in crab legs at the Rio buffet. It was great! We also saw the Beatles Love Cirque du Soleil. I loved it but it made me miss Callahan. He would have had a blast. Here are some photos of one of the courses courtesy of Cameron Auger Photography.


Snack Sharing
Cal and Uncle John finished off a bowl of potato chips. Cal returned the bowl to the kitchen and came back with these Cheetos. He decided they were too spicy so Cammie jumped in to help out.

Swinging & Soccer
We picked up our "Subway Eat Fresh", as Cal calls it, and headed to the park. Just a few pics. I really don't go many places without my camera.



4 comments:
looks like you guys have been busy having all sorts of fun! i love the temple square pics you took!
Look my Johnny made your blog!! It made me laugh-out-loud to recall the matter of factness with which Cal brough the next bowl of crisps in to be eaten. I love Cammie's use of her chupa, maybe you could design a little pump so she could just sip the ketchup goodness from it. Also lovely to see other members of the family..thanks for sharing!
There's so much I don't know about you!!!
Looks like you guys have been busy! I really wish we lived closer so we could get together. That's so funny about Cammie and ketchup...that's totally my kids too. They use fries just to get the ketchup in their mouth until the fry is a floppy, smooshy mess! I once read something in a parenting mag, "I wish ketchup was considered a veggie." Now I understand. --jen
Post a Comment