Saturday, November 6, 2010

Seriously . . . Seven?!?

I love this boy!

Seven Things About Cal @ 7:

1. He still loves the Beatles.  I think his favorite song may have switched to "Hey Jude".  I hear that one more now than his previous favorite, "Day Tripper".
2.  He still loves baseball.  The baseball trip with his dad, grandpa, uncles, and cousins may have been the highlight of his year.
3.  He still loves Legos.  He went to Legoland this summer and he loved every second.
4.  His sister is his "best friend for life" and she wouldn't have it any other way!
5.  He rocks at math and loves science.  See future blog post for today's science party.  It was a BLAST!
6.  I think he is the friendliest kid I know.
7.  He recently told his class and teacher that he is Jewish.  I think he is really looking forward to those 8 crazy nights. 




5 comments:

jksfam said...

Jewish, huh? I sure miss that cute kid - and of course his mom!!!

Stephanie said...

Love the top pic of him especially. We've got him covered for Chanukah. It's December 1-9 this year, so let us know when you all would like to come over for dreidel, latkas and fun!

Looking at the calendar the 3,4 or 5th would probably work best for us!

Kristy Graff said...

awww! happy birthday bud! kennedi talks about you all the time and misses you like crazy!

rick and cheryl said...

I love that he is Jewish! That is awesome! Beautiful pics of that handsome boy. Happy Birthday, Cal.

Audrey said...

You have got to be kidding me! I can't believe he's 7!
I miss you guys like crazy, and I'm hoping to come to Denver sometime soon after Christmas.