I love your post title. One of my favorite episodes! I know. The snow was nuts! I think I need to have a little talk with the weather gos...
Nice use of swinter! Not unlike Spinter from back in May which my word for the beginning of green of spring the snow still hanging about. Think it's about time for a first fire dinner :-)
To me the weather looks great, I love fall and the changing temp. I am so wishing for cooler weather right now. Oh and love the title.
that's so crazy that you guys got snow already! looks like it could be a LONG winter for you guys this year! maybe you should go eat a few pumpkin cookies :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love your post title. One of my favorite episodes! I know. The snow was nuts! I think I need to have a little talk with the weather gos...
Nice use of swinter! Not unlike Spinter from back in May which my word for the beginning of green of spring the snow still hanging about.
Think it's about time for a first fire dinner :-)
To me the weather looks great, I love fall and the changing temp. I am so wishing for cooler weather right now. Oh and love the title.
that's so crazy that you guys got snow already! looks like it could be a LONG winter for you guys this year! maybe you should go eat a few pumpkin cookies :)
Post a Comment