Oh how I hope you'll be able to break out of your shell
and
make a few new friends . . .
Remember to listen to Mrs. C.
Love the outfit you picked out and don't worry you never have to wear it to church.
Your Star Wars backpack and GI Joe lunch box go great with it.
Cammie and I miss you! Cammie has asked when you are coming home about 100 times. She may have been even sadder than I was to let you go.
Can't wait to see you and love you, Mom
6 comments:
Oh, I bet Cammie is lost without "MyCal." I can't believe he's a kindergardner...but I love his stylin outfit..did he do his hair himself? It's got that extra gel look he likes :-)
No, I did his hair. I think I'm the one who likes the extra gel :).
The 1st week is always hard but I promise it gets better and then you just can't wait for them to go. :)
Shell = broken!!! (But it's been that way for a while!) I hope you and he both love Kindergarten, although Cammie shouldn't have to be sad. Maybe you should just hold him back and let them go together... :)
The top pic is hilarious! It looks like he will fit right in and have fun this year in kindergarten. Avery starts in a few weeks. I can't believe my baby is leaving me and going to school. Boo.
oh i can't believe it! he looks so cute and grown-up! kennedi starts next friday...yikes!
Post a Comment