Monday, June 1, 2009

A Three Year Old

She is our sunshine! Each day she runs in circles on the driveway and screams,

"It's a beautiful day!!!"

Thanks Pollocks, we stole your tradition and are calling it ours. The kids love it!

She loves her mom and still loves to snuggle her.She adores her big brother.She turns this guy to mush with her smile and big brown eyes.She loves to cleanbut also loves a good mess.

More great MOTD's to come as soon as I get them loaded.

She loves being outside. She picks flowers,

plays in the dirt and sand,and is in love with her wagon.

Currently answers to the name "wagon girl".
Loves Olivia, princesses, babies, and Little Pet Shops . . .

but also loves to play anything Cal wants her to.


Happy 3rd Birthday Cammie Pie!

We love you so and are greatful everyday that you are in our family.


Some photos courtesy of Grandfather Photography.

4 comments:

. said...

Such great pictures! I'm glad you stole our pancake idea. Heck, I got it off a movie. It's a HUGE hit at our house, too. In fact, I think that's my breakfast idea tomorrow. Happy B-day adorable little girl!

jksfam said...

Happy Birthday to super-cute Cammie!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy B-day Cammie!! You're an adorable addition to our big ol Auger family!

Love,

J+S

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. What a brown eyed beauty. Papa and G. Linda