Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Cameron!


Here are just a few things about Cam for those who don't know him very well.

He is the hardest working person I know. He is completely driven . . .


. . . but he knows how to have fun too!



He loves sports! And still finds time to play them . . .
. . . brother ball (short shorts optional).


He has done this a couple of times playing them (sports, not the brothers). . .



He loves his family ...

. . . and he is a loyal friend.


He once got a ticket, fought it in court, and won because of this . . .




He loves God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ so much that he spent

2 whole years of his life as a missionary here . . .


When he got back he met and taught this girl . . .



He is completely adored by these kids . . .


. . . and absolutely loved by this woman.





7 comments:

jksfam said...

What a great birthday post! I loved all the pictures! Happy Birthday, Cameron!

The Dixon Family said...

What a guy!!!

Happy Birthday Cam!!!

NYCmom said...

Happy Birthday Cam!!! I was thinking about you all day today. You are a great friend and I miss you! Hopefully we'll cross paths again soon. I'll take you to dinner! :)

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Cam. Home you have many happy years to come.

S&J

Anonymous said...

Great! That is our kid! Thank you for doing this,Kel
Mom & Dad

Kristy Graff said...

awww! you guys look so young! happy birthday cam!

Adrienne said...

Awww! I love this post, Kelly!
I guess Cam's an o.k. guy after all. :) Happy Birthday, Cameron!