Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Spider-Bike


Cal has been saving his allowance for months in order to save $20 to get a real bike. Of course the bike wasn't $20 but we told him that if he could save $20 we would pay the rest. It was really tough for him because he loves to grab his wallet and get any cheap, little toy at every Target visit. Here he is with his new Spiderman bike.
A real big-boy bike . . . he is growing up too fast.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you Cal! Not only for saving the $20.00 for your bike, but also for being able to ride a big kid bike..way to go!

Love

Aunt Stephie

Adrienne said...

Congratulations, Cam! Sweet ride!

Debbie said...

Nice ride, Cal!

. said...

Wow, Kelly - I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up! I hope you don't mind me "crashing" your blog - found you through Adrienne. It's so fun to see what old friends are up to!

Debbie said...

Kel, you'll have to give me some blogging ideas, your's looks great!