We had a nice day a few weeks ago. The kids are in jackets but I think it was after a long stretch of yucky weather and we had to get out of the house, even if it was just to the back deck for some bubbles. I did take some pics of the kids inside first. I think they even asked me if I would take them -- they're so good to me!!! Cal started wearing his hair with the spiky faux-hawk after a "change something and see if anyone notices" activity at school. I love it!
Your kids are so cute! Not only that, you take amazing pictures that capture them so well. I need to take a photography class because I used to think it was our camera's fault that we didn't get good pics, now I know it's just me! Oh well. I hope everything is going well in CO! xo --jen
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! Not only that, you take amazing pictures that capture them so well. I need to take a photography class because I used to think it was our camera's fault that we didn't get good pics, now I know it's just me! Oh well. I hope everything is going well in CO! xo --jen
Post a Comment