Tuesday, December 18, 2007

No snow is safe

I discovered this snow monster on our deck behind the house about a week ago. No snow is safe around our house. Snow on the car, snow on the tile, dirty snow, (hopefully not yellow snow!) - all seems to disappear quickly with Cal around.

I think it was as cold as he looks.


Notice how much snow has been "removed" since the first pic. This was about the time I asked him to come into the house, "Just one more bite mom" was his reply as he scooped a handful off our chair. He is too funny!

2 comments:

Seriously... said...

cute kelly! he's getting so big! Brady sure misses his Cal friend. We are moving to SF in July...so if you're ever out that way...let us know!
kendra

NYCmom said...

What a cute boy you have...and girl for that matter! It's so fun to see pics of your kids after all this time. I love your website too...your photos are beautiful!
jen